Work Environment and Culture
We are a rapidly growing company that provides innovative solutions to farm management. We’re passionate about transforming agriculture and our tech division is using innovative methods to help farms make better, more sustainable management decisions.
We want you to come to work, because you are passionate to challenge yourself intellectually and creatively, and enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of talented individuals. Our office environment aims to cultivate the unique talent of each member of the team, and we always treat each other with professionalism and respect.
Although we are passionate about our work, we also recognize the importance of keeping a healthy work/life balance and encourage both personal and professional development. The seasonal nature of our industry makes for busy times in the year but also allows for flexibility when the work is done.
Ready for a new challenge? Read on and Apply Today!
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
Based out of: Home based Office - SW Saskatchewan
Position Type: F/T Permanent
Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our growing team. This is a terrific opportunity with a progressive company, dedicated to providing growers with the tools and knowledge required to increase profitability of their farm business. We use a combination of industry expertise and cutting-edge technologies to help our clients make better decisions about precision agronomics, variable rate technology, soil fertility, crop marketing, risk management, data management and carbon credits.
Primary Purpose of Position:
To assist the Sales function by providing ongoing account management and support to Decisive Farming current and potential customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Sales Team with growing business through existing customers base, lead generation, customer qualification, closing sales and promote complimentary value adds products with current customers.
- Serve in the execution of the corporate sales plan with the sales team.
- Gain experience through regular interaction with the Sales Team in the customer sales process
- Farm visits;
- Retail Partner visits;
- Participation in trade-shows and community events.
- Ensure all DF customer account information is up to date.
- Daily usage of Salesforce CRM:
- Recording all sales information (sales calls, texts, voice mails, meetings, crops plans, etc.);
- Act upon tagged clients (sales leads, sales notifications, etc.) in coordination with the Territory Manager;
- Build and update opportunities.
- Order Entry Processing.
- Ensure all customers have been successfully onboarded and are adopting the software and services (MFM, Croptivity, etc.).
- Assist in handling customer complaints and solve any issues put forth.
- Assist with providing basic front-line technical assistance for customers (loading Rx files, Runtime Support navigating proprietary software, etc.).
- Assist the Channel Account Manager in nurture and develop key channel partner accounts, and driving growth through assigned and new partners.
Knowledge and Skill
- 1-2+ years of Customer Service and /or Sales Experience, preferably within the Agricultural market.
- A degree or diploma is preferred but not a pre-requisite (Business Management, Marketing or Agriculture).
- A good understanding of agriculture is required and a practical farming background is an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), problem solving and telephone skills. You just get along with people!
- Comfortable in performing both cold and warm calls, closing of sales.
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Previous experience with a CRM program an asset.
- Excellent customer relations and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a fast paced changing environment.
- Willingness to continually expand knowledge base about products, packages and programs.
- Prepared for travel to and from sales calls which may or may not include driving in less than ideal driving conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract.
- Dedicated home office workspace and reasonable working environment.
- Motivation, self-sufficiency, initiative and the ability to work alone.
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate the seasonal nature of the industry.